Can’t attend live? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the video of the event when it’s finished.
- Carmen Munoz, Downstream R&D Director, EDF
- Debbie Mielewski, Technical Fellow, Ford
- Sophie Schmidtlin, Alliance Global VP for Research and Advanced Engineering, Renault
- Solène Le Bourdiec, Project Mgr for Circular Economy, EDF
The FISITA Forum is an invitational opportunity to meet with your technology peers and participate in important technical and strategic dialogue. and will be hosted by FISITA Corporate Member EDF.
The subject matter has been chosen to support FISITA’s focus on carbon neutral mobility and follows on from our previous Summits and technical webinars in this area such as:
- Clearing the air; creating a path to sustainable mobility
- Ways to Carbon Neutral Mobility
- Sustainable Mobility for All
Join FISITA and a select group of industry experts to hear thought leadership on this crucial global topic and participate in the Q&A discussion around energy in a “circular economy” and territorial symbiosis.
Your participation and contribution will support the creation of the Circular Economy Executive Summary, which will be broadly shared within the FISITA membership community and to external stakeholders.
This is an exclusive event for technical experts from organisations actively involved in carbon neutral mobility solutions of the future.
The speakers will also be taking audience questions following the presentations.
FISITA Corporate Member: free of charge
FISITA Society Member: £20
Academic / Student: £10
Non members: £40